Friday, August 10, 2012

Memories

When you looked at her did you think of me
Oh how the page has turned.
When you see me there do you wish it could be
The one who's memories can't be burned

Was it my fault because I couldn't hold your attention or your hand
When you see the years and pain on my eyes
Do you want to run or stand

Wondering what kind of love this is
It's as perfect as we are
How to erase the many visions
Forgiving is easy. Forgetting is so hard.

What is love
Why does it hurt so bad
I can imagine this life with you
I remember the life we had

I want to forget the past
Move on without another thought
Can you promise me it will last
Or will u once again get caught.

I see the best in you
Better than you will ever know
But can you see it too
And live a life to show

The better man
That I can see
But wondering
Is it who YOU want to be


No comments:

Post a Comment